Saturday, February 23, 2008

Polaroids from the "Lets Pay Kids to be 3rian's Friends" Collection

Look how uncomfortable this kid looks. Mom and dad must've paid him a fortune to hang out with me.

Then my folks sweetened the deal by making us play "dress-up" and then promising this little twerp that he could take home whatever he could put on. That was my favorite "Junior S.W.A.T." helmet!!!


Next this kid with the "Han Solo" haircut was bribed with big bank to be my buddy. I haven't seen this kid since.


So moms and pops not only payed this nerd but also promised him that I would give him rides on my "Super Big Wheel". When the day was done I still didn't have any friends and they gave him the "Super Big Wheel".


Desperate times call for desperate measures. See the car behind this kid? My parents bought that for him and promised him that he could have it on his 16th birthday if he stayed my friend until then. This is my cousin Mike.

No comments: