Saturday, February 23, 2008

Polaroids from the "3rian Likes to Wear Nut Huggers" Collection

These "Nut Huggers" were especially bad do to the fact that I had to coordinate them with my shirt, socks and bike!

Truly awesome "Nut Huggers" here. This won't be the last time you see these bad boys and the last time you see me rock this "Swayze" pose to show them off.


Great "Spider Man" shirt, cool picture, I wish I could see what the whole shirt looked like though. It was bad enough that I wore "Nut Huggers", but did I have to pull them up to my nipples? Oh, and look at the cut-off jean "Huggers" my dad was wearing...classy.


Now that I look at these pictures I must admit that I used to have an amazing physique! You put my bodybuilderish frame in a pair of "Nut Huggers" and combine that with the "Swayze" pose and you've got photo magic immortality. Also, were those "Huggers" or panties that my cousin Heidi was wearing? Man those things look tight!


These are by far the worst of the "Nut Hugger" Collection. These were so bad that a few years later the state of Kansas passed a law prohibiting toddlers from riding on the back of motorcycles with their uncles while wearing "Nut Huggers". When your shorts are causing legislation in your state, you know you are truly the "Nut Hugging" Champion of the World!!!

No comments: